Did you know your target audience EXPECTS you to brag?
No one wants to work with a loser, right?
Bragging the right way will help you build relationships while you increase sales and revenue.
Everybody likes to hire professionals or purchase products or services they can brag about.
Your potential customers and clients want to hear about …
- Obstacles you’ve overcome
- Success stories of clients you’ve worked with
- Awards you’ve won
- Contests and challenges you’ve entered or sponsored
- Your sales volume for the month
- Those glowing testimonials from happy customers
- Successful collaborations with colleagues
- Charities and causes you support and believe in
- Products or services you offer that help change people’s lives
- Business-building tools and software you love
- Coaches and mentors who have helped you succeed
- The blog post that earned you 100’s of comments
- Your proudest moment as an entrepreneur
- Times you’ve been in the spotlight
- Your secret sauce for success
So don’t believe it when someone tells you “bragging” is bad.
It’s just the opposite — it’s good for business — and it’s essential to your success.
If you could choose just ONE thing to “brag” about today, what would it be?
Post it in the comment box and let’s see how fast we can fill “The Brag Bag”!