Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound, has a complementary gift for you — a fabulous collection of the very BEST of 2009 publicity tips.
Here’s a sneak peek at what this year’s book includes:
- How to create your own holiday, or your own day, week or month of the year
- Another free service that helps you connect with journalists who are looking for sources for stories–but this one will let journalists rate your pitch!
- 10 dead or dying PR tactics. (Which ones are you still using?)
- How to find out if a journalist blogs and how to navigate the blog to find all the juicy tidbits you need to customize your pitch.
- 4 social networking annoyances that make you look like a goof
- Bloggers, what to do if you’re sued tomorrow? Here’s what to do
- The lazy way to create fun video–even if you don’t have a technical bone in your body
- 7 deadly search engine optimization mistakes at your website–no wonder you’re complaining about no traffic!
- 25 reasons to hate Facebook
- A big, bright flashing–and free–publicity tool, right in your own community.
- 9 attention-grabbing phrases to use at your blog
- How to share your best foodie tips on Twitter
- How to boost the page rank of your blog or website for an investment of only 15 minutes a week
- Where to find 31 sample social media policies, for free
- How to promote local events on Twitter and draw crowds
- 5 great social media marketing ideas when the idea well is dry
- The Number 1 press release writing mistake that will doom you every time
- 9 ways to get retweeted on Twitter