When I was in elementary school, we used to say, “I’m rubber. You’re glue. Whatever bounces off me sticks to you.”
Your version may be a little different, but the meaning still holds true.
As I march along through this 30-day blogging challenge I entered, I’m noticing something interesting taking place. Everyone is learning from everyone else. What a concept, huh?
Every member of this challenge has a unique writing style and a unique message to convey. No two bloggers or blogs are alike. So many amazing individuals and possibilities for enrichment!
So how does this rubber/glue theory come into play?
As members of this event get better acquainted, we are …
- Bouncing ideas off one another
- Becoming better storytellers
- Establishing joint ventures
- Gathering new business building tips and resources
- Offering encouragement and support
- Sharing talents and expertise
- Honing copywriting skills
- Creating friendships
- Planning future get-togethers
- And having tons of fun!
The benefits and rewards of joining this blogging challenge will “stick” with me forever.
The 30-day blogging challenge is sponsored by Connie Ragen Green. If you’ve never had the joy of participating in the challenge, here’s a GREAT place to start and learn more about Connie: “5 Pronged Approach to Online Writing Success”.