Prefer to listen to this post?
Your brand is NOT your logo, company name, or product. Your brand is your Online Identity.
It’s your unique selling proposition and what distinguishes you from others in your profession. Your brand is “You”.
Objectives in achieving a stand-out-from-the-crowd brand include:
- Delivers your marketing message clearly and concisely
- Establishes your credibility through testimonials, awards, and accomplishments
- Emotionally connects to your target market to alleviate their fears, anger, or frustration
- Motivates the buyer or client through the use of stories
- Cements user loyalty through great follow up and customer service
There is nothing more relevant than authenticity and honesty. So, who are you and why should I trust you? THAT’S your brand and THAT’S what you need to brag about.
Here’s what your target audience is thinking:
- If I can identify with you, I’ll listen attentively to your experiences.
- If you’re like me and you know something interesting, I want to hear about it.
- If you’ve mastered something and you tell me how you did it, I find this attractive.
If you cultivate your persona as your brand, you can positively and effectively market your expertise to your target audience.
So how do you cultivate your persona? BRAG about yourself.
Your prospects, clients, and customers WANT you to brag. They need to be assured that they’re working with a confident, experienced, and reliable professional so they EXPECT you to brag.
So, what have you decided? Are branding and bragging cousins or twins?
You should know …
There’s a right way and a wrong way to brag! Check out the Bragging 101 Home Study Course to increase your confidence and showcase your talents and skills to grow your business … without sounding like a used car salesperson!