Either there’s a whole lot of really brilliant online marketers who are exhausted, overworked, careless, or suffering from a bad case of absentmindedness …
“Oops!” is a new marketing strategy and no one invited me to a webinar to learn about it! Didn’t get an invitation to an Oops teleseminar, haven’t seen anyone Tweeting about it, and I haven’t seen one mention in any of the ezines I read.
Do you think some exclusive and secretive Oops group is purposely leaving me out of the loop? I’ve got my suspicions and I’m beginning to wonder because …
Rarely does a day go by that I don’t find one of the following in an email subject line:
- Oops! I sent the wrong link
- Oops! You missed the deadline
- Oops! I forgot to mention
- Oops! I’m sorry you couldn’t attend
- Oops! I should have sent this yesterday
- Oops! Looks like you missed this
- Oops! The call has been rescheduled
- Oops! The early bird discount expired
- Oops! Here’s the corrected link
- Oops! I didn’t mean to do that
Is it just me? Or are you getting “Oops!’d”, too?
All kidding aside, I know sometimes we just get in a hurry and make a mistake.
Stop “Oops”-ing your list and start embracing Slow Marketing.